I’ve been nominated for a Liebster Award by Lovinghomemade.
1 word: Shock
Why? Because I never thought my blog would be read much, much less nominated for any award. Hehehehe. I am grateful and thankful for her nomination.
Rules for the Liebster Award
1) Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.
2) Acknowledge that blogger on your blog and link back.
3) Answer the 11 questions proposed by the blogger who nominated you.
4) Select 11 people for the award.
5) Pose 11 new questions to the new nominees.
6) Copy and paste the award on your blog somewhere.
The 11 questions I have to answer are:
1) Sun or snow?
Definitely snow. It doesn’t snow here, unfortunately.
2) Facebook or Twitter?
Facebook. I keep in touch with overseas friends through it.
3) Fruits or vegetables?
Fruits! Love the natural sweetness, fragrance and taste. Besides eating, I use fruits for baking.
4) Dogs or cats?
Dogs hold a special spot in my heart. Love them for their loyalty.
5) Exercise outside or in the gym?
Outside is preferred, if I do exercise. Haha.
6) Fame or fortune?
7) Salt and vinegar or cheese and onion?
Salt and vinegar. I go crazy over this combination, especially for chips.
8) Book or magazine?
Book. I am a certified bookworm.
9) Boat or plane?
Plane. That mean’s I’m going somewhere far on vacation.
10) Thriller or rom-com?
Thriller! Love the suspense…
11) White or dark chocolate?
Dark. It improves my mood immensely.
10) Ee-My Junk Hobby
11) Savory Simple
My 11 Questions
1) What is your absolute favorite dessert?
2) What is your most handy kitchen equipment?
3) What is the most exotic ingredient in your pantry?
4) What is the most expensive ingredient you’ve bought?
5) What is your most memorable bake?
6) Who would you like to bake or cook for, if you could choose anyone?
7) Who is your inspiration?
8) Who is your favorite chef?
9) Where is the best travel destination you’ve been to so far?
10) Where would you like to travel to?
11) What is your favorite cookbook?