This is a crunchy tasty cookie that everyone will love!
Cornflake cookies (adapted from anncoo journal)
- 250 grams salted butter
- 175 grams icing sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 350 grams all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 200 grams cornflakes
- 100 grams mini chocolate chips
- Prepare 2 pans lined with greaseproof paper. Preheat oven to 160 C.
- Whisk flour and baking powder in a medium bowl. Set aside.
- Beat butter with icing sugar until pale in color.
- Add in egg. Mix well.
- Add in vanilla extract. Mix well.
- Add in flour. Mix until just combined.
- Add in cornflakes and chocolate chips. Mix until just combined.
- Scoop out dough using a tablespoon. Place on prepared pan and bake for 15-20 minutes until golden brown.
- Cool completely before storing in an airtight container.